Monday, June 15, 2009

Exclusive Interview!



Haute Moda got an exclusive interview with one of the famous ukrainian nail art designer Talya.
HM: Its a pleasure to have this opportunity
talking to you, first and most of all. What did inspire you to become a nail design artist?
Talya: I always wanted to express myself through my art and nail art is a rear kind of art that is exposed ...and I just love to make peoples nails look like a piece of art.
HM: How long have you been doing this?
Talya: I've been doing nail art for many years in different private spa's and well known salons.
HM: How long does it take for the process of nail art and what do you use?
Talya: Its a very long process and it always depends on a person that I am working with. I use small tiny brushes and many other things to carefully make each design as precious as any other arist will do with their paintings.
HM: What inspires your design?
Talya: Earth colors, atmosphere..the feel of chill out music. I like to make beautiful things that look good on peoples hands and match their personality.Most of my art have to be reflected on whoever nails I am doing personality. Personality is what makes an art .
HM: Do you get inspired by painters ? Do you feel as if you are painter yourself?
Talya: I am mostly inspired by mood and earth and just life and surroundings. I am bit hippy like when it comes to my own art design. It have to come out from within person and their being.
HM: How do you see the future of nail design?
Talya: Absolutely different then it is now...more natural and neutral
Perhaps more organic and less tacky then it was years ago. The art itself is evolving into more natural and modern way. So I see more of architectural shapes and arts in the future.


Here's some sample pictures of Talya's art design ......