Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4 Female Actors We Totally Love

1. Cameron Diaz


Cameron Diaz
Photo Courtesy: zanaceabuna75

Cameron Diaz was just another bubbly character on screen for me until I read about her a few years back. Did you know that Cameron traveled the world when she was 16 to start her modeling career? She is the fun-loving person I always wanted to be! Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a wide bright smile – she always brings a smile to my face when I see her on screen. Haha, and I love the way you always see her busting a dance step or two in almost all her movies. This gun totting Charlie’s Angel will always be on my favorites list.

2. Kate Winslet


Kate Winslet
Photo Courtesy: Maggiejumps

If I had to pick an idol from all the female actors out there – Kate Winslet would be the one. For starters, her guts to deny Hollywood to dictate her weight, floors me. This pretty lady has made her mark where skinny bombshells rule. How sexy does she look in Titanic? The image of her sitting on that couch while Leo painted her – weak knees! I’ll stop raving about Kate Winslet’s body to keep it PG and to stop you from questioning my sexuality. No, I am not a lesbian but Kate Winslet is a pleasure to watch! Born into a family of actors and theater artists, this beauty has been acting since her tweens. Kate Winslet is a great actor – there are no two ways about it. I don’t know if it’s her naturally beautiful looks or that down to earth attitude or her great acting skills that keep me glued to the telly – but she’s definitely got the spark!

3. Nicole Kidman


Nicole Kidman
Photo Courtesy: Christophe Goessens

Do I really need to tell you why I love watching Nicole Kidman? One look at her on screen and you’ll know you’re looking at someone with a strong character. She is gorgeous. I am not surprised that this Australian beauty has been chosen in ’50 most beautiful people in the world’ by People Magazine twice. Did you know – Nicole Kidman is the first Australian to win the Best Female Actor Academy award? I love to watch Nicole Kidman because she has portrayed numerous cold and emotionally vacant characters – not something you’d expect out of a sexy and stunning lady. She is pretty, she is talented and she is one of the best female actors in Hollywood.

4. Julia Roberts


Julia Roberts
Photo Credit: David Shankbone

My heart melted when I saw her in Pretty Woman and Notting hill. Don’t you wish you were in her shoes – in those movies – in real life? Let me tell you, it’s not just me. For most women in America and the world – Julia Roberts on screen shouts style, grace, class and sophistication, even while playing the role of a prostitute! Her million dollar smile cheers me up every time I’m down. No wonder she was ranked the 11th most powerful woman in America – Ahead of the then National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Laura Bush. Haha, Julia Roberts for President anyone?

That’s my list of the best female actors I love to watch. No matter what time of the day – give me a couch, give me some pizza, and give me a movie with any of these actors. I’m game!